Philips HeartStart Home AED
Philips HeartStart Home AED (M5068A-C01) – Welcome to added peace of mind with the easy, safe and reliable
home defibrillator from Philips.
Home Kit includes:
- AED device
- Battery, non-rechargeable
- Adult Pads Cartridge, 1-set
- Slim Carrying Case
- Quick Set-Up Guide
- Maintenane Booklet
- Quick Reference Guild
- Owner’s Manual
- Training Demo DVD
Our HeartStart Home Defibrillator is:
Easy to use
• Get step-by-step voice instructions, including CPR coaching, with our Life Guidance feature.
• Use your home defibrillator with confidence – HeartStart is virtually ready-to-rescue right out of the box.
• Go at your own pace – integrated SMART Pads placed on the victim’s bare skin sense and adapt the defibrillator’s instructions to your actions every step of the way.
• Trust the innovation of HeartStart Home, the first and only defibrillator available without a prescription.
• Use the defibrillator on patients of any age, including infants and children.2
• Personalized therapy – the HeartStart Home Defibrillator automatically determines if a shock is necessary and
provides the right therapy for each individual person.
• Deliver shock treatment after CPR, typically within 8 seconds, with our patented Quick Shock technology,
among the fastest in its class.
AED Dimentions: 2.8˝ D x 7.4˝ H x 8.3˝ W
Weight – AED with battery and pads: 3.3 lbs.
– AED without accessories: 2.4 lbs
IP Rating 21 (sealing / drip proof)
Temperature: Operating: 0° – 50° C (32° – 122° F)
Standby: 10° – 43° C (50° – 109° F)
- AED 8-years
There are no reviews yet.