Philips HeartStart Onsite (HS1) AED w/ Standard Carrying Case
Philips HeartStart OnSite HS1 AED with Standard Carrying Case —
Designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment, the OnSite is ready to act and ready to go. It allows virtually anyone to treat the most common cause of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) by delivering a shock quickly and effectively, wherever SCA happens. Weighing just 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs), the HeartStart OnSite defibrillator is one of the smallest and lightest weight device.
- M5066A Philips HeartStart OnSite HS1 Defibrillator device
- Option C01 Standard Carrying Case (space for spare pads and battery)
- M5071A Adult SMART Pads (pre-installed)
- M5070A Battery (pre-installed)
- Owner Manual, Quick Set-up Guide, Maintenance Booklet, and Quick Reference Guide..
Device includes 8-year manufacturer’s warranty
Installed Battery includes 4-year warranty (5-year shelf-life)
Pads/Electrodes includes 2-year warranty or per expiration date
Other accessories include a 1-year warranty