Philips HeartStart Onsite (HS1) w/ Waterproof Carrying Case
Philips HeartStart OnSite HS1 AED with Plastic Waterproof Carrying Case –
Designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment, the OnSite is ready to act and ready to go. It allows virtually anyone to treat the most common cause of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) by delivering a shock quickly and effectively, wherever SCA happens. Weighing just 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs), the HeartStart OnSite defibrillator is small and lightweight.
- M5066A Philips HeartStart OnSite HS1 Defibrillator device
- Opt C03 Plastic Waterproof Shell Case
- M5071A Adult SMART Pads (1 set pre-installed)
- M5071A Spare Adult SMART Pads
- M5070A Battery (pre-installed)
- Owner Manual, Quick Set-up Guide, Maintenance Booklet, and Quick Reference Guide..
Device includes 8-year manufacturer’s warranty
Installed Battery includes 4-year warranty (5-year shelf-life)
Pads/Electrodes includes 2-year warranty or per expiration date
Other accessories include a 1-year warranty