Adult/Child CPR Anytime Training Kit
Statistically speaking, did you know that if you are called on to give CPR in an emergency, you will most likely be trying to save the life of someone you love? This could be a parent, child, or friend. When a person has a cardiac arrest, survival depends on immediately getting CPR from someone nearby. CPR Anytime® teaches you lifesaving CPR skills in about 20 minutes in the comfort and privacy of your own home. This easy-to-use, self-directed program also demonstrates other lifesaving techniques, such as child CPR, choking relief, and AED awareness. Plus, CPR Anytime is completely portable, so it is easy share with family and friends. Warrantied for 1 year or 25 uses.
- Poly-bagged Mini Anne CPR personal manikin
- Mini Anne replacement lung
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Family & Friends CPR Anytime DVD
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Family & Friends CPR Anytime Skills Reminder Card
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) instructions for use printed inside of box
- Manikin wipes
All CPR Anytime kits are final sale – no returns or exchanges.